River rafting in Karjat (Most adventurous river rafting in Maharashtra)
Please note* call our travel desk to check availability before booking- +91 9172106136
- Offer 1 - Rs.1500 per person- White water river rafting in Pej river (Most adventurous river rafting in Maharashtra)
- Offer 2 - Rs.1700 per person- White water river rafting in Pej river + Unlimited buffet lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
- 12 rapids (More than any river rafting in Maharashtra)
- Only river in which surfing with raft is possible.
- Natural Jacuzzi bath in river (Included in rafting trip)
- 90 degree rapid (Super fun!)
- 1st batch- 8.00AM Reporting
- 2nd batch- 10.00AM Reporting
- 3rd batch- 12.00PM Reporting
- 4th batch- 02.00PM Reporting
- 5th batch- 04.00PM Reporting
Facilities- Changing rooms, Western Toilets, Shower, Dining hall & Children play area.
Please Note*- River rafting is closed on sunday.
- Book Now with 25% Advance & remaining pay on the spot, use code 'PAY25NOW' at the time of booking.
- Min. booking- 2 persons.
- Rafting trip does not include transport from the end point to the start point (5kms), Rickshaws can be booked at Rs.50 per person.
Bus- Karjat is 80 km from Mumbai. State transport buses ply from Mumbai to Karjat.
- Train- Karjat is well connected by rail. Local trains go from Mumbai CST to Karjat.
Bus- Karjat is 100 km from Pune. State transport buses ply from Pune to Karjat.
- Train- Karjat is well connected by rail. Almost every our train go from Pune to Karjat.
Please Note*- Rafting starting point is 20 kms from Karjat city, We can arrange jeep from Karjat to start point (Rs.600 per jeep including pickup & drop from Karjat)
- No refund if booking is confirmed.
Child / 3rd guest policy-
- Child below 12 years are not allowed for rafting.
- Child of 12 years & above: Full charge.
Food & Beverage-
- For packaged drinking water extra charges will be applied.
- Not included in package cost.